067 605 838,
Vranjina visitor center
+382 20 87 91 03
- Žabljačke livade
Hiking trails -NP Lovćen
Hikers and mountain climbers in the Park can enjoy and use well marked and designated trails. We recommend three trails:
I – Circular trail Palac – Treštenik – Šancevi – Koložun – Vjetreni Mlin – Dolovi – Palac
Trail length: 12,7 km
II – Trail Ivanova korita – Lake – Bukovica
Trail length: 12 km
III – Ivanova korita – Majstori
Trail length: 4,5 km.
Note: Guides can be provided for organised groups.
Hiking trails -NP Lake Skadar
You can buy the map with designated trail at all centres of the NP Lake Skadar. The cost of the map is € 4.
Ph: +382 20 87 91 03
There are 9 hiking and 2 educational trails.
- Educational trails
- Hiking trail Ceklin road Rvaši – Mala Bobija
- Hiking trail Central Viewpoint of Lake Skadar
- Hiking trail The Valley of Orahovštica River
- Hiking trail Ecological recreational trail Obod
- Hiking trail The bed of Sutorman River
- Hiking trail The coast of Krajina through olive trees
- Hiking trail Old caravan road Komarno – Rijeka Crnojevića
- Hiking trail Viewpoint Zekova glava
- Hiking trail Zabeš – Godinje
In almost wild swamp areas of Lake Skadar there are mixed colonies of pelican, cormorant, spin, heron and other species of birds. Bird watching at the lake can be organised from a boat or from specially designed platforms. The best time for bird watching is winter or autumn as that is when there are large flocks of migratory birds flying over the lake.
Bird watching is organised by NP Lake Skadar, one day notice required.